Thursday, October 29, 2009

the last thing we need

is a puppy. But yesterday some dog came by while we weren't home, and birthed one, right on our lawn. And left it behind, umbilical cord and all. We were blissfully ignorant, until some of the kids coloring at our front doorstoop went out to look at the thing "isn't it pitiful?" on the front lawn. We tried to find the mother, and tried to give it away multiple times since yesterday. We couldn't bear to just watch it die, so now it is drinking hubby's lo-fat milk for the coffee....and sucking on my finger between naps in the shoe box. All the cats are living in fear.

help!!!! We don't want or need a puppy, trust me. A bunch of people told me, "just take it and drop it off at the temple" (that's what they do with unwanted animals, and it is a mess). OOOOOY, what next? I shudder to ask............

Now that I think about it....maybe Khiow wants a puppy. Whaddaya think????

No comments:

Post a Comment