Monday, September 21, 2009

What can I say?

Sometimes things get dull around here. We are busy, but trying to tell it, it sounds boring! Khiow came and worked today. While she worked, I worked on typing and scanning an article that we would like to get translated into B language for a new Christian we know. But scanning and typing is boring news, you know?

Kitties are more interesting. I am concerned about Little, he seems under the weather the last few days, I think we may take him to the vet tomorrow. I am a little fearful if I see anything that remotely looks like a symptom similiar to OK's. After reading a lot about it, I think I would like to take all the kitties off of dry food. I hope that feeding them dry food for my convenience didn't contribute to OK's renal failure. Dry food isn't good for cats. The more I read, the more I see that, and it makes sense. Little's health, I think, has not been good since last year. I think he got hit by a car back then. And in February, when ALL the kitties got that respiratory thing, he was the worst. I thought for sure I was losing him. And now, when you pick him up, it feels like he wheezes or something. So I think we may take him to the vet for a overall health checkup.

I think our B. friend may depart here shortly, just seems like it is the LW. And if that is preventing the found. from completing, then we want to get things squared up with the Lord's plan.

M. is doing well, been real busy because of our new situation in P. Meetings on Sunday there too. PTL. Oops I wasn't going to talk about that.

I think my chikungunya is pretty much cleared up, so I haven't any excuses for anything. My student Jeep brought me a khanom today, and my student Gooey brought me a bunch of bananas. They love to bring teacher presents, even tho' I tell them it isn't necessary.

Two little B. girls just came by tonight, said they don't go to school at all now. I begin to think they just don't like to go to school!

Wish I had a picture to add to this exciting blog! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment