Thursday, March 14, 2013

Our trip 2013

Well whaddaya know, here I am again. I am hoping to catch up on telling somebody about our travels last month. I am going to try a day at a time. If possible.

Day #1. If this is a holiday, why do I still have to get up so EARLY? Because I needed to boil fish for the cats (they are still hungry) and be ready for our Filipino pastor friend to pick us up at nine to go to the airport.

We departed on schedule, with a stop (barely an hour) in Bangkok, and then flew on to Chiang Rai. Thank the Lord everything smooth(except special meal, of course) and we arrived right on time.

Chiang Rai was our first stop. We were there to attend a preachers' meeting for missionaries. A pastor from the States was the speaker, and the first night he preached on "Losing Jesus"-- as in when Joseph and Mary did. And also Martha, when she was cumbered about. A very good message for me, since I am as "Martha" as you can get!

In Chiang Rai, it means old friends: Sutin and his mom and dad. Actually, this picture is Sutin, his mom and his wife. Dad had to go to a wedding or something. Ha Ha I just noticed Sutin is holding a baby bottle. Yes, they have a little one now. About a year and a half old. I think she is hanging from that cloth his wife has tied on to her. But Sutin and his wife still look like kids themselves--he is about 27.
A good first day of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment