Saturday, January 16, 2010

miracles

well don't take my word for it. but last year I started taking garlic (fresh, one clove) every morning. Not just when I felt like I was coming down with something, but EVERY MORNING. I chop it up, put it in a little dish, and while I am eating my oatmeal I spoon a spoonful of garlic, and drink it down like pills with water. Well, about a month ago, I started thinking, "you know, I don't feel like my blood pressure is up." (I hadn't checked it or been to the doctor for a long time.) So I just stopped taking it, but I kept up the garlic. Two days ago I checked my bp. 115/71....hmm not bad.
I checked it again this morning. 114/69.....
I guess I will stick with the garlic....less side effects, and the Lord provided it naturally!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment